The campus is spread over more than three acres of lush green land.The environment friendly campus is almost an orchard, surrounded by the various fruit trees. Various classrooms are designed as per the management aptitude development program of the students to create leaders out of them. The campus is self sufficient and contains all the in-house facilities, self water reservoir supply, power generation back-up unit, Wi-fi, Camera surveillance.
Location : The campus is located on the National Highway No.-2 under P.O- Gopalpur, next to Durgapur Expressway, a 10 mins. drive (12kms) from the city centre and 4kms from Durgapur railway station. The area is known as Suryanagar , Gopalpur, in the Banskopa Industrial Zone. The Bus Stop is – Banskopa More. Campus lies to the north side of highway at 200 meters of Walking distance towards north side.
Infrastructure & facility available at Culinary Institute Of India and CITH & MS
- Well Equipped Library for all faculty of studies.
- Language Lab.
- Board Room for discussion and executive presentation.
- Practical Functioning Restaurant
- Front Office Simulation room
- Accommodation Operation lab and guest room
- Basic/ Advance and Quantity training Kitchen
- Information Technology Lab
- Skill Rooms
- Activity centre
- Games and Sport Facility
- Full fledged Campus
- Quality Lab
- 24 hours Library
- On Campus Residential hostel facility.
- 9-5 classroom study and interaction.
- Regular lectures and Lab exposure
- Industrial Training
- Industry Visits
- Workshops on various topics
- Job Interviews
- Placement Assistance
- HR Grooming for the industry
- Professional training for Working personnel.
- Attitude and motivation sessions for Executives for promotions and better opportunities
Hostel: Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls have been arranged for. It is mandatory for all the students who are not locals to stay in the hostel. Even the locals are advised to stay in the hostel for a certain period of six months in the last semester of their studies for interview preparation & and; grooming programmes. The Boys stay in On- campus facility, and the girls accommodation is arranged in near by locality at walking distance.
Upcoming : A first in India dedicated Culinary Research Centre fro international and practicing chefs i sbeing set up. The purpose is
– For doing Research on the various cuisines of India
- For international practising chefs and faculties to come down and participate in workshops and Simultaneously fulfil the ever-expanding quest for perfecting various cuisine art form.
- We are also going to come with a model business Convention Centre catering to the corporate needs.
Gurukul Methodology has its own unique way of grooming students at individual level. It is not based on a fixed study material. Study through interactive classroom teachings and Self Learning Format becomes the gateway to global career if a student focuses on it properly.
Developing students manual through accumulation of hand written notes (self study material in Self Learning format) is one of the best features of our Gurukul method of teaching. Every student gets subject journal in which he /she has to develop his study notes. It is developed and designed with user-friendly style of writing and content is based on UGC guidelines but tailored towards industry integration and its utilisation. The study is objectively spread across for development of intellectuality and decision making ability.
With the help of various direct method of teaching, discussions with industry experts, hundred of hours of practical. Through innovative tasks the focus is maintained. Exercises & Case Studies help make ones mind behave in an intellectual way. This methodology helps students easy to learn on their own.
Self Assessment online questionnaire and the old style viva – voice programs are regularly held. Performance analysis through discussions, situation simulations and rapid brain mapping is done to assess the industry compatibility and competency.