CHEF’S Apprentice Program
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Course & Fees Structure at a Glance – 2019
THESE COURSES ARE SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR :-
- People trying to start their own venture.
- For those who are owners of food & beverage outlets.
- For those who are running their units & want to diversify or adapt new technologies to meet the present day challenges.
- For Successors or the next gen who will soon inherit the Hotel Business or Catering establishments.
- For Senior Managers soon going to be General Managers / Unit Head
|COURSE||Course module||Fees /Rs||Fooding & lodging per month|
|Entrepreneur’s Basic course of Food & Beverage Operations. Level 1||30-40 hours||Three hours a day for 10days||10000||10000|
|Entrepreneur’s Intermediate course in Food & Beverage Operations Level- 2||45-50 hours||Four Hours a day for 15days||15000|
|Entrepreneur’s Food & Beverage Operations Development Module – Level 3||60 hours||Four Hours a day for 20days||20000|
|Entrepreneur’s Culinary Skill & Catering Management Development Program||100 hours||Four hours a day for 25days||25000|
|Entrepreneur’s Development Program for Lodges and budget segment Hotels||70-80 hours||4 -5 hours a day for 15days||20000|
|Entrepreneur’s Development Program for Hoteliers||100 hours||Four hours a day for 25 days||30000|